Commitment Policy for Late Arrivals, Cancellation & Reschedules
Thank you for making an appointment with us. We are grateful to be of service and honored you have chosen us among the many other possibilities. Our commitment is to give you the BEST value to help you achieve optimum health, vitality.
Our practitioners reserve time specifically for you. They are committed to being there for you. When you schedule an appointment, you are making a contract, a commitment, between you and your service provider. The block of time you reserve directly translates into income for them. If you cancel at the last minute or “no show” them, they are harmed financially since they have no chance to book another appointment. Please keep in mind that the longer you wait to cancel your appointment, the less likely we can fill that block of time with another client who wants and needs the service.
How to Avoid Unnecessary Fees for Late Cancellations and Reschedules
In general, we ask that you give us 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. For classes and events the notice period is 7 days.
For classes and events, it is necessary to pay the entire fee up front; however, these funds are refundable under the following conditions:
- Regardless of when your payment is made, you have 48 hours from the time of payment to receive a full refund.
- If you cancel at least 7 days prior to the event, there is no fee to cancel. Your entire fee will be refundable.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the event, you will be charged 25% of the event fee. (50% if it is a day long program or longer).
- If you cancel 48 hours or less prior to the event, or fail to attend, you will be charged the entire amount of the event fee.
- If you have to cancel your appointment, PLEASE let us know at least 48 hours in advance of the appointment to avoid any cancellation charge.
- If you cancel your appointment 24 hours before the appointment, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $25 even if it is the day before your appointment.
- If you cancel your appointment the day of your appointment or no show your service provider, you are responsible for the full cost of the booked service.
For all the details, please read the appropriate Commitment Policies by clicking on the links below.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We appreciate it.