The year 2016 was a year of completion. In basic numerology you add all the numbers together until you get a single digit. Last year, 2016, adds up to a 9 (2+1+6=9). Since 9 is the number of completion, it makes sense why last year was tough for most people.
All year we were letting go, saying goodbye, completing things we’ve started. If we are living in fear, we tend to see things around us as difficult, or view them from the perspective of lack or loss.
The number 9 foretells of change which can seem scary and confusing. But when we can see these things from a place of gratitude and that they are happening as part of the divine plan, new beginnings can be exciting and full of adventure as new doors open for us.
But how can we shift our perspective? This is where the grounding energy of crystals can help. Many stones smooth the turbulence of transitioning times. They are an excellent choice because they are energy amplifiers, relatively inexpensive and definitely easy and fun to use.
If you want to use one of these stones to aid you during your transitioning time, meditating and using visualization with the stone can be very beneficial. There are a number of crystals that can be used to help you flow easier and smoother with all the change occurring in our lives. Any of these stones can be used with the meditation and you only need one. Two or three may be better but you need only one.
- Bloodstone is a great crystal to have during change. It enhances our inner strength and courage making every situation seem surmountable.
- Calcite speeds up our growth and development, opening us to higher awareness while strengthening our psychic abilities.
- Celestite transmits a deep peaceful energy helping us to remain harmonious in stressful times. Celestite opens us up to new experiences and higher divine vibrational energies.
- Chrysoprase is calming and non-egotistcal helping us to be more open in new situations. Chrysoprase transmits hope, forgiveness and compassion, helping all big tasks or stress to not seem so overwhelming.
- Chiastolite helps us with change and problem solving by dissolving our fears and illusions. Chiastolite helps ease us through the transition from one situation to the next.
- Danburite helps to smooth the road ahead. Danburite is an excellent stone to use facilitating deep change and letting go of the past, it opens the heart chakra and links it with the higher chakras.
- Kunzite removes obstacles from our path helping us to adjust to change. Kunzite has a very high vibration helping us to shift from a place of fear to a place of joy and gratitude, it’s excellent for alleviating depression, heart ache, stress and anxiety.
- Labradorite helps us to appreciate and see the beauty and magic in all aspects of life. Labradorite is protective and enhances all of our psychic abilities. Labradorite strengthens faith and trust in the self and the universe, it helps to banish past life fears and disappointments.
- Larimar radiates love and peace. Larimar naturally raises our consciousness and harmonizes our body and soul to new vibrations.
- Lepidolite has a high content of lithium great for alleviating depression, it also helps us to accept that we are exactly where we are supposed to be in the moment.
- Malachite clears and activates all of our chakras, enhancing our psychic abilities, attuning us into spiritual guidance and opens us to unconditional love. Malachite is a stone of transformation helping us to flow easily through all obstacles it encourages adventure, change and risk taking.
- Peridot helps us release burdens, guilt and “old baggage”. Peridot helps us release old patterns and old vibrations so a new frequency can be accessed. Peridot also helps to bring about necessary change.
- Rose Quartz teaches the essence of true love, draws away negative energy and fills the space with unconditional love. Rose Quartz aids in the acceptance that change is necessary. Rose Quartz also teaches us how to love ourselves.
- Rutilated Quartz cleanses and energizes our auras as well as connects us in with our highest guidance. Rutilated Quartz reaches to the root of the issue facilitating transition and change of direction. Rutilated Quartz is an antidepressant it relieves fears, phobias, anxiety, constrictions and counters self hatred.
- Seraphinite promotes loving from the heart and connects us in with the angelic realm. Seraphinite also helps us to see the changes we need to make toward a path of fulfillment and peace.
- Tigers Eye assists in anchoring change in our physical bodies, helps us resolve internal dilemmas and conflict. Tigers eye enhances our self worth confidence and creativity, it also enhances our psychic abilities.
There are a lot of great choices. Let your highest self guide you to what crystals can benefit you during times of change. Stand in the presence of the stones and let them draw you to the one that is right for you. Your inner voice is never wrong. Have fun and post a comment to let us know how these worked for you.
Jennifer VanderWal has been a Melody Crystal Healing Instructor & Facilitator since 2004. She is a Master of the Usui Tibetan Karuna Seiryoku system of Reiki since 1999. She is a spiritual counselor, teaches crystal healing classes & offers a variety of crystal healing techniques at Bodyworks Healing Center.